Google Drive is a popular cloud storage & file synchronization service. It allows you to store all your files, photos and videos to access them from anywhere on any smartphone, tablet or computer. Google Drive has the ability to create and edit a variety of document types directly in a web browser. Google Drive has a 'Available offline' feature that allows you to access your photos, videos & files even when you don't have a cellular or Wi-Fi connection. To learn how to backup photos from Google Drive to Box on your iPhone, check out the steps below.
Following are the steps to Backup Google Drive Photos to Box on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Box" app on iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photo which you want to backup.
- Tap "i" icon located in front of the photo.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Tap "Box" icon.
- A pop up window opens up.
- Choose a location and tap "choose" button located bottom right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Upload" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Your photos will now be backed up to Box.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.