Out of all the other photo sharing websites, Flickr is the most popular one. This website allows you to upload images for free upto a limit of 1TB. Now, with such a huge storage space, we tend to upload lots and lots of photos. But what if something goes wrong with you account? Or what if you accidentally delete these many photos? The only solution to problems like these is a photo backup.
This is the point where you need to download your Flickr photos. Below we have a step by step process to guide you how to download Flickr photos to your computer.
1. Log in to your Flickr account.
2. Now select the photo and open the 'More' menu.
3. Click the 'View all Sizes' in the menu.
4. On the page that opens up, choose the size you want to download and then click the link in the 'Download' section.
5. As of now there is no batch download option available. So if you want to bulk download Flickr photos you'll have to take help of any third party Photo downloader app.