Smugmug is an image hosting service which allows you to upload, store and share photos & videos. It also allows you to create photo and video galleries. And, you can even use your own domain names for those galleries. You can easily set privacy control to folders, pages, galleries and your whole site. Smugmug allows you to password-protect your folders, pages, galleries and the whole site. You can also set password to your hidden galleries. Backing up videos from SmugMug to Instagram account on your Android phone is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup videos to Instagram.
Here are the steps to Backup Videos from Smugmug to Instagram on Android:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the video which you want to backup.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Instagram" option.
- Drag clip to choose start time & tap "Right arrow" button.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Right arrow" button.
- Choose a cover frame & tap "Right arrow" button.
- A "Share to" window opens up.
- Add a description & names of your friends to share the video.
- Tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your OneDrive videos will now be backed up to Instagram.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.