Smugmug is an online photo and video hosting website. It allows you to upload, store and share photos & videos to Facebook, Twitter, forums and blogs. You can upload unlimited photos and videos to your SmugMug account. As far as the video file size is concerned, there is a limit. SmugMug individual video uploads are limited to 20 minutes in length and 3GB in size. You can upload videos to SmugMug using HTML5 uploader in Chrome for the best results. It also allows you to sell your original photos & videos.
Here are the steps to Upload Videos from Mac to SmugMug:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "Upload" button located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "To New Gallery" option to create a new gallery & upload photos into it.
- A "New Gallery" window opens-up.
- Enter gallery name, description, privacy level & click "Enter" button.
- A "Upload to" window opens-up.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Open" button.
- You will get a "Upload complete" message.
- If you want to upload more videos then click "Click to Browse" button.
- Click "Done" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your SmugMug.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to SmugMug.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.