Smugmug is an image hosting service which allows you to download full resolution copies of your photos and videos. Smugmug gives you 3 different types of privacy setting options i.e. 'Everyone (Public)', 'Anyone with the link (Unlisted)' and 'Only me (Private). You can apply privacy settings options to any Page, Folder or Gallery on your site. Additionally, Smugmug also allows you to add a viewing password to any public or an unlisted Page, Folder or Gallery. You can backup photos and videos from Smugmug to Dropbox on your Android phone. If you are looking for a step by step process to backup Smugmug videos to Dropbox, read below.
Following are the steps to Backup Videos from Smugmug to Dropbox on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the Video which you want to backup.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Dropbox" option.
- Choose a location & tap "Add" button.
- All your videos will now be backed up to Dropbox.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website to backup upload and download SmugMug photos & videos effortlessly.