Google Drive is a cloud storage service by Google Inc. You can use Google Drive to create, share and manage custom maps. Google Drive allows you to keep photos, videos, stories, designs, drawings, recordings and more. You can invite others to view, download, and collaborate on your files which you want share.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Google Drive to Google Photos on Android:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download and install Google Photos app on your Android Phone from the App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Google Photos".
- A "Upload to Photos" window opens up.
- Tap "Upload" button.
- Your photo will now be backed up to Google Photos.