Google Drive is one of the most widely used cloud storage service that allow users to backup & store their photos, videos, important documents & files. It is a popular cloud storage service that offers 5 GB of FREE storage space to all its users. Those who need a larger storage space can upgrade to various available paid plans. Their plans start from as low as 100 GB for $1.99 per month and goes as high as 30 TB for $299.99 per month.
Here are the steps to upload videos from computer to Google Drive:
1. Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
2. Once you have signed into your account, click "Create" button located on the left side & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your photo album. This is the folder where your videos will be uploaded.
3. Click on the folder you created. You will see an empty folder at the moment. It is because you haven't uploaded anything here.
4. To upload videos to this folder, click "Upload" button located next to the create button. Select "File" option.
5. "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos which you wish to upload.
6. Once your videos are uploaded successfully, you will be prompted with a message that says "Upload complete".
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.