Google Drive is one of the most widely used cloud storage service that allow users to backup & store their photos, videos, important documents & files. It is a popular cloud storage service that offers 5 GB of FREE storage space to all its users. Those who need a larger storage space can upgrade to various available paid plans. Their plans start from as low as 100 GB for $1.99 per month and goes as high as 30 TB for $299.99 per month.
Here are the steps to upload videos from computer to Google Drive:
1. Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
2. Once you have signed into your account, click "Create" button located on the left side & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your photo album. This is the folder where your videos will be uploaded.
3. Click on the folder you created. You will see an empty folder at the moment. It is because you haven't uploaded anything here.
4. To upload videos to this folder, click "Upload" button located next to the create button. Select "File" option.
5. "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos which you wish to upload.
6. Once your videos are uploaded successfully, you will be prompted with a message that says "Upload complete".
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.