Box Inc. (formerly Box.net) is an online photo & video sharing service. By using Box mobile app, you can get fast and easy access to your photos, videos, documents, presentations, project plans and much more. Box allows you to view, edit, create and share content on the go. You can easily save photos, videos and files from other apps to your Box account. It also allows you to save photos, videos and files locally for offline access. If you are looking for a step by step process to backup photos from Box to SmugMug account on your Android phone, read on.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Box to SmugMug on Android:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "SmugMug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Tap "Box app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photos which you want to backup.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- A "Open with..." window opens up. Tap "Other applications" button.
- Tap "Share" icon located at top right corner of the screen.
- Select "SmugMug Upload" option.
- Tap "Change Settings" button located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- Select the gallery to upload photos, add caption, keywords and set privacy settings.
- Tap "Save" button.
- Tap "Upload All" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Smugmug.