Box Inc. is a cloud storage & file sharing service which was founded in 2005. Box Inc. allows you to backup and sync your photos, videos, files & documents to cloud storage & access them from anywhere. It provides a secure, scalable content-sharing platform for over 20 million users & 2,25,000 businesses. Box offers 10 GB of free storage space for personal account, 1000GB of storage space for $15/month & customized unlimited storage space for $35/month. Uploading videos from your Android phone to your Box account is very easy. In just few clicks you can easily save & backup videos to Box.
There are 2 ways to upload videos from Android phone to Box:A: Upload videos from Android phone to Box via Box App:
B) Upload videos from Android phone to Box via share button on your phone:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Tap "Box app" on your Android phone.
- Tap "+" icon located at bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Photo / video" button from the menu.
- Tap "Upload from..." button.
- A "Upload" window opens up. Tap "Upload a video clip" & select the videos that you want to upload from video gallery.
- Tap "Upload" button to upload the selected videos to Box.
- Go to your phone "Gallery" and select video(s) or album(s) that you wish to upload.
- Once selected, click share button and you will see a set of options to upload videos.
- From the options, tap "Box" icon.
- Tap "Upload" button. Your video upload process will start.
- The time taken to upload videos depends on your internet connection speed & the amount of videos you upload.
- All your videos will now be uploaded to Box.