Photobucket team has redesigned an iPhone app, it now allows you to upload, view and share your memories easily. Once you have downloaded Photobucket app on iPhone and before signing-in to your account, you will be asked to allow Photobucket to have access to your photos and location. Without this access, it will not be able to upload your photos. Once done, you can backup iPhone photos from Box to Photobucket.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Box to Photobucket on iPhone:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "Photobucket" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store.
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "Box" app on your iOS device from the Apple App store.
- Tap "Box app" on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photos which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Tap "Open In" option.
- You will see a list of all applications.
- A "Upload" window opens up.
- Enter title, description and tap "Check mark" icon located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Your Box photos will now be backed up to Photobucket on iPhone.
Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.