Box is a cloud storage and secure content platform to backup photos, videos and important documents. It allows you to securely work across teams and customers. It has a 'Box Sync' feature which allows you to sync all your files between your computer, mobile devices and tablets. If you edit your file on your computer, then is automatically saved to the cloud. You can access your same file from all your computers and devices.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Box to Google Photos on Android:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download and install "Google Photos" app on your Android Phone from the App store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download and install "Box" app on your Android Phone from the App store & launch it.
- Tap "Box" app on your Android phone.
- Tap "Menu" icon located at the top left corner on the screen.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photo which you want to backup.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- A "Open with..." window opens up. Tap "Other applications" button.
- Tap "Share" icon located at top right corner on the screen.
- Select "Google Photos" option.
- A "Upload to Photos" window opens up.
- Tap "Upload" button.
- Your photo will now be backed up to Google Photos.