Box app is compatible with all of your devices such as Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac and Windows PC. With Box app, you can easily get all your photos, videos and files at your fingertips. You can access your photos, videos, and files online, from your mobile phone, desktop, and tablet device as well. You can also backup your photos and videos (stored on Box cloud) to Flickr on iPhone. Following is the step by step process to backup photos from Box to Flickr on iPhone.
Following are the steps to Backup Photos from Box to Flickr on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "Box" app on your iOS device from the Apple App store.
- Tap "Box app" on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photos which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Tap "Open In" option.
- You will see a list of all applications.
- Tap "Flickr" option.
- Add effect to your photo & tap "Next" button.
- Write the description & tap "Share" button.
- Your photos from Box will now be backed up to Flickr on iPhone.
Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.