If you have a lot of videos in your Box account and want to edit and share them with others, then you can use iMovie. You can start a project on your iPhone, continue working on your iPad and add the finishing touches on your Mac. You can also share your iMovie videos to iMovie Theater and watch it anywhere. To learn how to transfer videos from Box to iMovie on iPhone, follow the steps given below.
Here are the steps to Transfer Videos from Box to iMovie on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Box" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Tap "Box" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap the video, you will see it in full size.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- Tap "Open in" option.
- You will see list of all applications.
- Tap "iMovie" icon.
- A "Select Project" window opens up.
- You will see 2 options i.e "Create New Movie" or "My Movie".
- Select any one of the above 2 options to migrate your video.
- This way you can transfer videos from Box to iMovie on iPhone.
Quick tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.