DropBox is a cloud storage & synchronization service. Dropbox offers 2GB of free storage space, which is useful to backup photos, videos and documents. Those who need a larger storage space can upgrade to various available paid plans. Dropbox offers 100GB of storage space for $9.99/month, 200GB of storage space for $19.99/month & 500GB of storage space for $49.99/month. Dropbox allows you to share, rename or move your document from file view.
Following are the steps to Backup Dropbox Photos to Box on iPad:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Box app' installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
- Go to "DropBox app" on your iPad.
- Tap "Files" located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap the photos which you want to backup.
- Tap "Up-arrow" button located at top of the screen.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Select "Open in Box" icon.
- A "Upload" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- All your Dropbox photos will now be backed up to Box.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.