Google Drive is a complete office suit with cloud storage service. It allows you to backup photos, videos and documents to access them from anywhere on any device. It has apps for various platforms like Android and iOS. So you can manage your photos, videos and files from your mobile phone or tablet. Google Drive supports the following video file types: WebM, .MPEG4, .3GPP, .MOV, .AVI, .MPEGPS, .WMV, .FLV, .ogg. You can preview attachments from Gmail in Google Drive, save those photos, videos and files to your cloud.
Here are the steps to Backup Google Drive Videos to OneDrive on iPad:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "OneDrive App" on iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Tap "Google Drive App" on your iPad.
- Tap "My Drive".
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the album and select photos which you want to backup.
- Tap "i" icon, you will see all details of the video.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Select "Open in OneDrive" icon.
- Tap "Upload to OneDrive" located on the screen.
- Choose a location & tap "Select this location" button.
- All your videos will now be backed up to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.