Google Drive is file synchronizing & cloud storage service provided by Google. Google Drive was released on April 24, 2012. Google Drive allows you to backup photos, videos & files online. Google Drive allows you to access all your photos, videos & files from any smartphone, tablet or computer. If you have a Google account, you can directly access Google Drive & Google+. It offers 5GB of FREE storage space. Uploading Google Drive videos to Box on Android is easy. If you are looking for a step by step process to upload videos to Box on Android, read below.
Here are the steps to backup Google Drive videos to Box on Android phone:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your videos which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Box app".
- Tap "Upload" button.
- All your Google Drive videos will now be backed up to Box.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.