Google Drive is a cloud storage and online backup solution by Google Inc. It allows you to backup photos, videos and files to access them from anywhere on any device. It is useful to save and organize all your photos, videos and files. it allows you to upload photos in standard size or in full resolution. You can embed a photo or video to your blog or website. You can invite family and friends to view, download and collaborate on all the photos, videos and files. To learn how to backup photos from Google Drive to Box on your iPad, check out the steps below.
Following are the steps to Backup Google Drive Photos to Box on iPad:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Box App" on your iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Tap "Google Drive App" on your iPad.
- Tap "My Drive".
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Open the folder and select photos which you want to backup.
- Tap "3 vertical dots" (Actions) located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select "Open in Box" icon.
- A "Upload this file" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Box.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.