Flickr is an awesome photo and video hosting website run by Yahoo. Flickr allows you to backup photos & videos, organize, edit and share them to social networking sites. Flickr was created by Ludicorp in 2004 and acquired by Yahoo in 2005. Flickr is the world's largest photography community where you can find billions of beautiful photos. Flickr offers 1 TB of Free storage space for all its users which is enough for more than 500000 photos.
Here are the steps to backup Flickr photos to SkyDrive / OneDrive on Android phone:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have 'OneDrive app' installed on your phone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
4. If you have 'Flickr app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
5. Go to "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
6. You will see all your photos & videos.
7. Tap the photos which you want to backup.
8. Tap "Share" button located at the bottom of the screen.
9. You will see the list of applications, select "OneDrive" option.
10. A "Upload to OneDrive" window opens up.
11. Tap "Upload" button located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
12. All your photos will now be backed up to SkyDrive / OneDrive.