Sometimes we get stuck at a point and find ourselves nowhere & then we come to a point where we need someone to help us in it. Here internet is the best solution for us where we can find anything we want. If you are looking for the steps to move photos from iPhoto to Dropbox then, read on.
Following are the steps to move photos from iPhoto to Dropbox:
- Click on the 'Dropbox' icon in the menu bar.
- Click on the 'Gear' icon.
- Select 'Preferences'.
- Now go to the Accounts tab.
- Select 'Change Settings'.
- Now uncheck the 'Photos Part 1' folder.
- You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.