Dropbox allows you to backup and sync your photos, videos, files & documents to cloud storage & access them from anywhere. You can transfer a number of photos or videos to your Dropbox anytime. If you are looking for the steps to transfer photos from iPhone to Dropbox then, read on.
Following are the steps to transfer photos from iPhoto to Dropbox:
1. Login to your Dropbox account.
2. Import photos from iPhoto:
- Click the Dropbox icon in the menu bar.
- Click the gear icon & checkmark all the options in the menu.
- Select the import tab.
- Click 'Import Photos from iPhoto'.
3. A Pop-up window opens up, click 'Import Photos to Dropbox'.
4. There are 3 ways to upload photos from iPhoto to Dropbox.
- You can upload an entire album.
- You can upload individual photos.
- You can upload multiple photos from the album.
5. Select any one of the available options listed above.
6. The application will copy your photos to a top level folder named 'Photos' from iPhoto to your Dropbox.