Dropbox is a popular cloud storage service where you can backup photos, videos and important files. It allows you to share those photos, videos and files with family and friends. You can create a shared link and send it to others via email. To upload photos to Dropbox, login to your Dropbox account and click 'Upload' button located at the top of the page. Click 'Choose files' button and select the photos which you want to upload.
Following are the steps to Upload Photos to Dropbox Folder on Mac:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- A pop up window opens up.
- Click "Choose files" button.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the photos which you would like to upload to Dropbox.
- Click "Done" button.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Dropbox.
- You have another option to upload photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your Mac to a location in your Dropbox folder.