DropBox is a cloud storage service by Dropbox Inc. which was founded in 2007. It allows you to backup photos, videos, documents & files from your computer and mobile devices to an online storage space. DropBox has a feature "Camera Upload" that automatically upload the photos and videos from your phone. You can sync all your photos & videos with DropBox by turning ON the Camera Upload feature.
Following are steps to automatically backup videos from iPhone 5 to Dropbox:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
2. If you have Dropbox app installed on your iPhone 5, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
3. Click "Data Settings" on iPhone 5, select "Dropbox" option.
4. Tap "Setting" or "gear" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select "Camera Upload" option.
6. Move the slider from right to left to turn "Camera Upload" ON.
7. Once "Camera Upload" is enabled, you will see 2 options i.e "Only Wi-Fi" & "Wi-Fi+Cell".
8. Click "Only Wi-Fi" option & then click "Enable" button located at the top right corner.
9. A pop-up window "Dropbox would like to Access your Photos" opens up, click "OK" button to automatically upload your photos.
Tip: Whenever you open the Dropbox app, it will automatically upload the photos you have taken since the last time you uploaded.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.