Dropbox allows you to bring all your photos, videos and files anywhere to access and share them easily. You can access any file which you save to Dropbox account from the web, any computer, Android phone, iPhone or iPad. You can add photos and videos in any folder or in any shared Dropbox folder and download them from any device. You can access your photos, videos and file even if you are offline. To learn how to add videos to a shared Dropbox folder, check out the steps below.
Following are the steps to Add Videos to a Shared Dropbox Folder:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Files" located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your video folders and shared folders.
- If you want to add videos to a shared Dropbox folder, then open the shared folder.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Done" button.
- You have another option to add videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Dropbox folder.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.