DropBox is an online cloud storage service provided by DropBox Inc. & it allows you to backup photos, videos & files to access them from anywhere. DropBox offers 2GB free storage space. You can move your Dropbox folder to any location on your hard drive using the 'Dropbox desktop application'.
Here are steps to move Dropbox folder to a new location on Windows XP:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Click "Dropbox icon" from your system tray.
3. Click "Gear icon" & select "Preferences..." from the menu.
4. Click "Advanced" tab. (If you don't see this tab, click "Account" tab instead)
5. Select "Move" option.
6. Select the new location for your Dropbox folder.
7. Your Dropbox folder will now be moved to a new location on Windows XP.
Tip: The name of your folder will be 'My Dropbox' after moving to a new location. Dropbox will not sync your Dropbox folder if it has been manually renamed or moved through your operating system.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 130+ countries.