DropBox is the premier photo backup, sync and sharing service by Dropbox Inc. DropBox offers 2GB of free storage space, which is pretty useful for storing photos, videos and documents. You can upgrade your free 2GB account to a paid yearly subscription plan for more storage space. DropBox offers 100GB space for $9.99/month, 200GB space for $19.99/month and 500GB space for $49.99/month.
Here are the steps to download videos from Dropbox to Android phone:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox app" on your Android phone from the Google Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Dropbox app" on your Android phone.
- Tap "Camera Uploads" button.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap the videos which you wish to download.
- Tap "Export" button located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see the list of applications, select "Save to SD card" option.
- All your videos will now be downloaded to Android phone.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos. Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.