Instagram is a photo and video-sharing website where you can click photos and record videos.You can set your photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see your photos and videos. Instagram allows you to take a photo, upload to Instagram and share to other social networking sites. You can upload photos to Instagram from your phone's library and the one you have clicked by you on your phone.
Want to add some music to your Instagram story? Using a fancy little trick, you can easily play a song and have that song recorded as a background soundtrack for an Instagram Story video that you post to the social network.
Following is the process to Add Music to Instagram Stories:
- Go to your music player & select the song you want to add to your Instagram Story as a soundtrack.
- Now open the Instagram account on which you want to add the soundtrack story.
- Tap on the 'Camera' button in the upper left corner of Instagram to open the story camera.
- Now at the camera screen, swipe up to access the Control Center of iOS and then swipe over to access the Music screen and tap on the Play button to start playing your music.
- Go back to your Instagram camera and record your story as usual with the music playing in background.
- Post the story to Instagram now which will be posted with the music.