Using hashtags in your description can get some good exposure for your Instagram photo, video, or post. This enables the users to browse images they want to see. Using creative hashtags in your description is one way of drawing attention to your Instagram account. You can tag a photo immediately after taking it or, if you want to alter a photo's tags, you can do so from your profile page.
- Tap the camera or plus icon. This should be in the middle of the bottom of your screen.
- Click or take a photo, or record a video. You can do so by either selecting 'Library,' 'Photo' or 'Video' option from the bottom of your screen.
- If you're posting an existing photo or video, select it from your library. Then click Next and select a filter if desired.
- If you're taking a new photo or video, use the circle button to take it. Choose the filters and do any editing if needed.
- Add tags in the description. Keep your tags relevant; for example, a baker might place "#muffins" in the description box.
- Tap OK. This will save your tags.
- Tap Share. Your tagged photo/video should now be in circulation!