Creativity is not just in making a photo collage, but also in how you end up using the collage. Putting in hours to make a good collage using a software is one thing, but giving it proper platform for display is another ball game.
Here are a few innovative ways in which you can use your photo collages in ways other than just flaunting it on social networking sites.
Have a look and see which one suits your needs best:
1. Wallpapers and screensavers: A photo collage can be used as a wallpaper for your laptop or tablet. You can even make a mini photo collage for you smartphone’s background. Screensavers are also a great idea where you can use a collage.
2. Greeting cards: Collages can be easily converted to greeting cards, popular ones include Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthday, Teacher’s day and Valentine’s day.
3. Posters: Get the photo collages blown up in an A3 size, or bigger, and use them as posters. Important events or announcements can be converted into collages.
4. Framed collages as gift items: The cards and posters you made...frame them up and gift it to your loved ones.
5. As a banner or background for blog: One of the new found uses for photo collages, banners of blogs are a creative way of not only showcasing your photography skills, but also to give your blog a fresh look.
6. In home decor as wall art: Let the wall be your computer screen and framed photos be the ones you want t make a collage of. In terms of decor and wall arts, collages are always a big hit. You can use photo frames of different sizes and arrange them the way you would on a computer screen.
7. On fabric like t-shirts or blankets: Photo collages printed on fabrics are another innovative way of displaying your love and affection. Blankets are quite popular, with square sized printed fabrics quilted together to make a huge warm memory blanket. Collages on t-shirts are also quite trendy. Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts.