Who doesn't know about Instagram? Instagram needs no introduction, still if you do not know, please read on. Instagram is a simple and easy to use application specifically designed for mobile phones. The Instagram application allows you to take a photo, add an effect, and share your photo instantly on Instagram or any other social network like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Foursquare and Tumblr.
Instagram is becoming popular day-by-day. There are over 150 million active users per month sharing photos every minute and every second. People just share almost anything and everything. The truth is, only half of them are worth looking at. Some are underexposed, some are over exposed and others just don't appeal. Specially if you are sharing photographs of your meal(s). It has to look delicious and tempting. If you are amongst who click a lot of food pictures using the Instagram app, please read the tips below to improve your Instagram food photography.
1. Don't just photograph everything you eat or whatever you eat. Be selective and snap the ones that can really make someone drool. Use it like a camera and not your daily journal. Sharing each and everything you do, you eat or you see can annoy your friends and followers.
2. Many professional photographers are against Instagram, for the fact that it makes your photo look dull and at times under-exposed. You can try not to apply any filter or effect to your pictures. Just let them be as natural as you can.
3. When you photograph food via Instagram, try taking the overhead shots. Specially when you are in a restaurant, an overhead shot will help you capture details of your meal and it will also work even if the restaurant is not properly lit-up.
4. Follow some food photographers on Instagram and see how do they capture food and other things. Learn from them .
5. Practice makes a man perfect. But that doesn't mean you keep clicking everything you eat or see. Capture them for your reference and learning experience only. See which setting or filter works better with what kind of foods.
6. Use wisely. There are some restaurants where photography is prohibited, so use Instagram and your mobile phone camera cautiously. Do not disturb others and do not annoy anyone.
Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”