Mother’s Day is just round the corner and you are still struggling to find a good gift for your mom? Or is it her birthday next week and your pocket money does not allow you to go for that item your saw in the mall which your mom might have loved?
Keep all those thoughts aside and go for some personalized gifts using your mom’s pictures. You can either use her photographs, preferably the candid ones, or you can go for pictures clicked by her in case photography is her hobby.
What personalized gifts can you possibly give in small budget? Here are five pocket friendly ideas which your mother would absolutely love.
1. A personalized coffee mug with your mother’s photo printed on it is a great gift. It is not very expensive, can be easily made online also, and is a great utility item. You can add your own special message on the mug along with the photo, like “Happy Birthday”, “The best mom the world is awake”, “I love you mommy” or “Now that you’ve had your coffee, come wake me up”.
2. Get some good quality pictures of her, edit them using a good photo editing software on your computer, and create a collage. Surprise your mom one day as she enters the house, by getting the collage printed, framed, and hung in a cozy spot of the living room or her bedroom.
3. Another way of using that above mentioned collage is to get it printed in a greeting card format. Search the internet for the best site which gives you value for money and delivers the printed card to your home. Or go old fashioned, get print-outs of those photos, cut them out with scissors and paste it on a greeting card. Mothers do appreciate it more when you put in a little effort.
4. There are also some websites which make fridge magnets out of photographs. So if you can track one down which suits your budget, then give them some of your family pictures to get their magnets made. Your mom will definitely stop a while a smile whenever she opens the fridge to get out the milk or eggs.
5. If you are willing to spend some bucks, then that would give you the freedom to choose from a wide range of photo ideas which your mom will absolutely adore. Get a quilt made out of her photos by digitally getting the photos printed on a fabric. Or use the fabric, with your mom’s face smiling back at you on it, to make a big comfy cushion/pillow cover.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”