School students should be encouraged to make a scrapbook about their favourite teacher, which they can either keep, or make a copy and gift it to that teacher.
The innocence of a child can be truly captured in a scrapbook and that will be the USP of their creation. But let this activity not stay limited to school children. College students can also plan a scrapbook about their favourite professors.
Here is what you can include in such a scrapbook:
1. Is it just you who is making the scrapbook or are you doing it with a group? That makes a lot of difference since workload would be divided, and your teacher would be able to remember your group years down the line.
2. Select a theme depending on what subject your teacher teaches. If it is mathematics, then you could put numbers on the page borders. If it is science, then include planets, chemistry instruments, flora and fauna and pictures of atoms or bacteria on the border. History or language teachers can be greeted with a quote from a famous leader on each page, or a poem.
3. Request your teacher if he/she can pose for a picture with you /your group. Try to get a parent to click pictures while teachers are taking a class. Annual day or special functions, in which you feel your teacher is the most smartly dressed person, take a picture or remember their attire and draw a sketch later to be included in the scrapbook.
4. Add small games in the scrapbook, like a puzzle whose answers could be names of all those who made this scrapbook, or a word search where your names are hidden. You can also have a crossword puzzle about incidents in class, favourite dialogues of teachers, names of other teachers and general clues related to the school.
5. An interesting idea would be to add testimonials from present and past students. This will surely make your teacher very proud and happy. If you want, you can include small gifts like handmade bookmarks.
Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”