Yes, you can directly share a SmugMug gallery to your visitors. This gives them an idea about your field of photography and can review your work very well. The instructions on how to share SmugMug gallery are pretty simple and will get your work done in no time.
How to Share SmugMug Gallery?
- Select a photo on your SmugMug account, and click on the Share icon located at the bottom right of the photo.
- In the Share panel, hit on the ‘Gallery’ tab.
- You’ll get a gallery link which you can share with your visitors to direct them to your gallery on your SmugMug site.
- Copy and paste this link on a blog post, web page, email or anywhere you want to share.
How to Share Slideshow of SmugMug Gallery?
Additionally, you can share a slideshow of your gallery. Follow the step-by-step process.
- In the ‘Gallery’ tab of the Share panel, you’ll two slideshow options: Fullscreen and Embed
- Click on the ‘Fullscreen’ and you’ll find a generated code.
- Copy and paste this link, if you prefer to show your visitors a full-screen slideshow of your SmugMug gallery.
- Select the ‘Embed’ tab to post your slideshow to your blog, website, or anywhere.
- You can include the following options on your embeddable slide show:
- Auto Start
- Tick the checkbox of the ones that you want to include, and here you can change the transition speed and transition type of the photo.
- As you select the option, a HTML code will be automatically updates.
- When everything is done, copy the code and paste it to wherever you want.