Uploading videos on SmugMug is not a rocket science, it is quite easy, and anyone can do it by just following simple steps. You can add videos on SmugMug both from your desktop and mobile phone. Go through the steps in the article to find out how to upload videos to SmugMug.
How to Upload Videos on SmugMug from Desktop?
- Adding videos to your SmugMug site from desktop can be done in various ways.
- Firstly, you can simply drag and drop the videos into a gallery or into your organizer. Then, it uploads automatically.
- You also have options to choose to upload the videos on the existing gallery or create a new one.
- For this, in your header tool bar, click on ‘Upload’ and choose your destination.
- An uploader will appear where you can drag and drop your videos.
- You won’t be able to drag a video folder into the gallery, but you can drag folders into folders.
- So, to upload an entire folder, first select a folder in your organizer.
- Now, drag your video folder and drop it into the upload window.
- It will be uploaded automatically and SmugMug will create a new folder with your folder name.
- Note that, uploading folders works only on Chrome, Firefox and Edge browsers.
How to Upload Videos on SmugMug from Mobile Phones?
- Log in to SmugMug account on your mobile browser.
- Tap the gallery you want to upload to.
- Next to your bio photo, you’ll see an upload button at the top of the gallery.
- Tap this button, and you can select videos you wish to upload and add them to your account.
These are the quickest ways for posting videos on SmugMug from your desktop and mobile phone. SmugMug is a good platform for video storage, and you can even share it with others.