Since you have uploaded your photos on SmugMug, you must be wondering how to share SmugMug photos? You can share your SmugMug photo links anywhere and everywhere in the internet. Be it on a website, forum, social media, via email, or to anyone you want to. Follow the given instructions on how to share SmugMug photos and show off your amazing photography skills to the world.
How to Share SmugMug Photos?
- First of all, select the photo you want to share.
- Click the Share icon which is located below the photo. (For some gallery styles, click the photo to enter Lightbox mode and you’ll see the icon).
- Once you click the share icon, you’ll see four tabs: Photo, Gallery, Social, and Cart (if you have enabled the buying photos).
- Select the ‘Photo’ tab. If you want the visitor to see your photos on Lightbox view on the SmugMug site, then copy and paste the ‘Photo Link’.
- Or, you can choose from any of the three tabs given below to get automatically generated shareable link for embedding.
- ‘Photo Only’ to share via email.
- ‘HTML’ code to place on your blog post or web page.
- ‘BBCode’ to share on a forum.
- You can also select the size of photo you want to share. On the ‘Size’ tab, click on dropdown menu beside ‘Choose a size’.
- Select the right code depending on where you intend to share your photo.
- Lastly, copy the code and paste it on your desired location.
Here, we have made sharing SmugMug photos as simple as you want it to be. Now, go on SmugMug Photos sharing spree and grab people’s attention to your work.