Upload Photos and Videos manually and showcase your memories on Flickr. Let’s take a tour and check how do you upload to Flickr? And let us understand how easy this can be.
Automatically Backup Videos and Photos to Flickr
How Do You Upload To Flickr? is that what you are looking for? Each Flickr account contains minimum storage of 1TB, which is almost nearer to 5 lakh pictures, totally worth of space. So why not secure your pictures and videos and backup your memories with Flickr which is totally free. Let’s check how it works.
Upload To Flickr Using Mobile App
- Download the Flickr app on Your iPad, iPhone or Android from the App Store or from Google Play store.
- Once it’s downloaded, open the Flickr app, Turn on the auto uploadr.
- All your videos and photos from your device will automatically get uploaded privately. Flicker will backup all your photos and videos and secure your precious memories. You can easily access them whenever you wish to.
Upload Photos and Videos Using Flickr by Computer App
- Download Flickr uploader for windows or Flickr uploader for mac if you are an Apple user.
- Open the app on your computer.
- Select the folders of your photos and videos that you would like to upload.
- All your photos and videos get uploaded instantly which will secure all your memories and keep them backed up. Flickr will keep them safe forever.
Manually Backup Photos and Videos to Flickr
- If you want to use Flickr on your desktop then you need to download the Flickr uploader for windows or Flickr uploader for Mac.
- If you want to use Flickr for iPhone, Flickr for iPad or Flickr for Android, download the Flickr app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once the App gets downloaded, open the app.
- Click on the upload option which will be at the top.
- Click on Upload Photos and Videos
- Select the Photos and Videos which you wish to upload.
- Make the appropriate changes you would like to make from the left side option mentioned on the app
- Add or edit title, description, tags, and people.
- Add the content to an album or a group.
- Modify who can see the items you’re uploading.
- On the top right of the app, click on upload and your photos and videos are uploaded manually.