Everybody wants to look perfect on their wedding day. It is one of the biggest event of our life and we want to make the most out of it. Every girl has a dreams to look best on her wedding day. However, most of the brides don't prepare for until the wedding day how to feel & look naturally beautiful. With a little forethought you can ensure beautiful wedding portraits of you and your partner for life.
If you are a bride-to-be then you must read the following. Here are some tips for brides to help their pictures be a little better.
1. Arrange for a pre-wedding photo shoot : If you have enough time, arrange for a pre-wedding photo shoot. A pre-wedding photo shoot help you know your photographer. The more time you spend with your photographer, the more comfortably you'll be posing on your wedding day.
2. Have your makeup trial at your engagement : This is the best time try-out hair and make-up. It can save you a lot of time on the D day. Plus you can also see how it looks on the camera. There is always a confusion as to how much makeup should you wear on your wedding day. Well, it depends on bride to bride. A common rule to follow is, always wear a little more make-up then you usually do. That's why engagement is the best time for your make-up trials. Or plan a separate day to have a hair, makeup and dress rehearsal.
3. Clean your room : A common advice that all wedding photographers give to the brides to be is keep our room clean. Because they photograph almost everything that the brides is going to wear on her big day. So, there should be enough room and space for them to work. The idea here is to photograph your make-up, hair, flowers dress etc. and capture other natural moments that are happening in your room.
4. Don't experiment with a new hair cut : Avoid any kind of last minute hair-cut on your wedding day. Make sure you have tried it out well in advance and have time to recover from the loss. Last minute changes or the changes made a couple of days prior to your wedding might not result in good photographs. It may spoil your look.
5. Exposure to Sun : Too much exposure in the sun can make you look red in your photos. Surprisingly, no photoshop or make-up technique can rectify it. Many brides wear hat to avoid redness on their face. However, they forget that rest of their body is exposed to Sun that results in white Face and red body.
6. Drink plenty of water : Start drinking at least 10 pints a day atleast a week from your big day. It helps you clear your system and results in nourished skin.
7. Get some good sleep : We know that its your wedding and there's still much work to do. But still, make a point to get at least 8 hours of sleep everyday in the week prior to your wedding.
8. Go easy on the alcoholic drinks : Alcohol will bloat you. So stay away as much as possible.
9. Eat Salads & Vegetables : Yup, you read it right. Stick to salads and vegetables as much as possible. It will keep you energetic and fresh. And will help your skin glow the natural way.
10. Wedding day is all about you : Stay calm and be nice to everyone. You will naturally look beautiful and picture perfect.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”