If you and your entire class is still in dilemma as to what could be a perfect gift for your favourite teacher in school, then look no further. A photo collage of your teacher’s best photos is a great idea of gifting something of personal value.
It could either be a greeting card, or a poster – depends on the occasion. A poster will let you accommodate more photos. And you can also display that poster on the classroom wall.
So here is how it can be done:
1. Collect photos of your teacher from school archives. You will need a lot more than those boring photos, so ask your teacher if he/she is okay with being photographed with students after school. Gather up around her and ask another teacher to click photos.
2. It would be great if you can arrange for some candid photos. Like while teaching, at a school game, or during a school party – all occasions where it won’t be inappropriate to ask for a photograph.
3. Edit the photos, colour correct them and add other effects like b&w, sepia. It is important to do that before you start making the photo collage.
4. Open a simple software for making collages and import all photos to it. The size of the collage and the number of photos you can use will depend on whether you want to make a greeting card, or a poster.
5. Add titles, captions, a nice message to your teacher, clip art regarding school and teaching and other finishing touches. Order a print and you are good to go. This will surely impress your teacher as you and the class has worked hard on making the collage. Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.