Weddings are always fantastic. They always have a lovely atmosphere, with guests smiling and kids dressed up in pretty dresses. But, winter wedding have an all together different charm. Personally, we believe that winter wedding are more romantic than other weddings. Probably because they are less common and therefore automatically special.
But, for a photographer, photographing a winter wedding is lot more difficult than photographing any other wedding. A lot of hard work goes in to make the most out of a winter wedding photo shoot. Below is a list of tips that photographers can refer while preparing for a winter wedding photo shoot.
1. Adjust the wedding schedule in Daylight because outdoor photo shoot become challenging in dark light. It is better to take outdoor wedding photos in natural light. If you want to capture some snow scenes it becomes difficult in low light.
2. Winter wedding photography is a challenging job because the bride wears white & the groom wears black on their wedding day. So exposing the white gown and black suit together is challenging.
3. Explore a location carefully for portraits. Consider a spot that is very close to the building so the bride & groom can warm up quickly after the shot.
4. The winter sun keeps playing hide and seek. It is bright and shiny one moment and gone the other. So beware of it. Make sure this hide and seek doesn't ruin your shoot.
5. You can take some fun action shots such as running together or taking a long walk on snowy path, building a snowman, dance in a gentle snowfall etc.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”