The photo collection allows you to group and organize your photos into categories. You can manage your photo collection by creating a new album, adding a photo to an existing album, changing an album's description, removing a photo from an album and rearranging photos in an album or between albums. Picasa has many features to organize the photos in your library.
- If you want to create a new album, then select the photos that you want to add to an album and click "File" tab. Select "New Album" option to create a new album in Picasa containing the selected photos.
- If you want to add photos to an existing album, then select a photo and click "Add to" button and then select an existing album from the list.
- If you want to change an album's description, double-click on the title of the album to open the "Album Properties" dialog box. Enter the new description for the album. You can also change the 'Date', 'Place Taken' or 'Caption'. Click "Ok" button.
- If you want to remove a photo from an album, select a photo and right-click on it and then select "Remove from Album" option. If you remove a photo from an album, then it does not delete the original photo from your computer's hard drive.
- If you want to rearrange photos in an album, then click and drag a photo to change its order within an album. You can also drag it into another album to add it into that album.