Sharing or uploading your Flickr photos to your Google Drive account is a time and effort consuming task. If there are plenty of photos to be shared on the Google drive, it may take longer that what you may think off. If you want share or upload photos from your Flickr account to your Google Drive, then you can do so by using computer. First download your photos from Flickr to computer and upload them to Google Drive account.
Sharing your Flickr photos onto your Google drive account is easy using PicBackMan Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to upload photos from Flickr to Google drive. Below we have explained both the process for your reference
Here's the step by step process to share Flickr photos to your Google Drive account:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the photo, you will see it in full size.
- Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "View All sizes" option.
- Choose the size which you want to download and then click the link in the 'Download' section.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Flickr.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Click "Create" button located on the left side & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your photo album. This is the folder where your photos will be uploaded.
- Click on the folder you created. click "Upload" button located next to the create button to upload photos.
- Select "File" option.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos that you want to upload.
- Once your photos are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted with a message that says "Upload complete".
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Google Drive.
- This is how you can move photos from Flickr to Google Drive.
- Go to www.picbackman.com and download picbackman.
- Register your account and launch the application.
- On Accounts tab, associate your Google drive & Flickr accounts .
- Go to Migrate tab and click on 'Associate Account' button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
- Now you'll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
- In order to migrate photos to Google drive account, select the check box corresponding to Google drive icon.
- Now click 'Migrate' button that you see at the bottom of the window.
- All your Flickr photos will now be uploaded / migrated to your Google drive.