Neither Flickr nor Dropbox provide you a direct or 'built-in' feature to share your Flickr photos to your Dropbox account. However, you can still share your Flickr photos to your Dropbox account but the process is lengthy and tedious. Moreover, if you have many photos then it may take even longer.
Sharing your Flickr photos onto your Dropbox account is easy using PicBackMan Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to upload photos from Flickr to Dropbox. Below we have explained both the process for your reference
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the photo, you will see it in full size.
- Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "View All sizes" option.
- Choose the size which you want to download and then click the link in the 'Download' section.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Flickr.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the photos on your computer which you want to upload. You can choose as many photos as you want or you may also select an entire photo folders to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your photos.
- This is how you can move photos from Flickr to Dropbox.
- Go to www.picbackman.com and download picbackman.
- Register your account and launch the application.
- On Accounts tab, associate your Dropbox & Flickr accounts .
- Go to Migrate tab and click on 'Associate Account' button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
- Now you'll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
- In order to migrate photos to Dropbox account, select the check box corresponding to Dropbox icon.
- Now click 'Migrate' button that you see at the bottom of the window.
- All your Flickr photos will now be shared to your Dropbox account.