Instagram is an online mobile photo & video sharing service owned by Facebook in April 2012. It allows you to take a photo & record a video, apply filters and effect to them and share them with family and friends. It offers several editing tools to to edit your photos i.e. adjust, brightness, contrast, warmth, saturation, highlights, shadows, vignette, sharpen, filter strength and much more. You can share Instagram photos and videos with family and friends. If you are looking for a step by step process to share photos and videos with others on Windows phone, read below.
Here are the steps to Share Instagram Photos and Videos with Others on Windows Phone:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Windows Phone from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your Windows Phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photo or video which you want to share.
- Tap "... (Three horizontal dots)" icon located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Share" button.
- Select "Google Mail" option.
- A pop up window opens up. Enter email addresses of your friends & a message to share the photos and videos.
- Tap "Send" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Your photos and Videos will now be shared with others.