DropBox is a cloud storage service by Dropbox Inc. Dropbox allows you to upload, download, browse & move all of your photos & files to access them from anywhere. DropBox offers 2GB of FREE storage space. Those who need a larger storage space can upgrade to various available paid plans. DropBox offers 100GB space for $9.99/month, 200GB space for $19.99/month and 500GB space for $49.99/month.
If you are looking for a step by step process to upload videos to Dropbox from Windows 8 PC, read below.
Here are steps to upload videos from Windows 8 to DropBox:
1. Install "Dropbox Windows 8 app" on your Windows 8. It creates a folder on your system's hard disk. The folder is named "Dropbox".
2. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
3. Browse your videos on your Windows 8 PC.
4. Click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
5. A "Upload to Dropbox" window opens up.
6. Click "Choose File" button & select the videos which you want to upload.
7. Click "Done" button. If you want to upload more videos then click "Add more files" button.
8. All your videos will now be uploaded to Dropbox.
9. You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your Windows 8 PC to a location in your Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.