How to Share Flickr Photos with Others on iPhone?
Flickr is an online photo & video hosting service which was created by Ludicorp in 2004 and acquired by Yahoo in 2005. Flickr is the photography revolution for sharing, storing and organizing your photos & video. It allows you to share photos and videos to social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Flickr has an application called 'Organizr' which is used to organize your photos & videos within your Flickr account. Sharing photos from Flickr with family and friends on your iPhone is easy. In just few steps you can easily share Flickr photos with others.
Following are the steps to Share Flickr Photos with Others on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your iPhone from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Flickr app" on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photos which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button.
- Tap "Email a link to the photo" icon.
- A pop-up window opens up. Enter email addresses & description to share your photos.
- Tap "Send" button located on the screen.
- All your Flickr photos will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.