Dropbox is an online video & photo backup solution. Dropbox was founded by Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi in 2007. It allows you to upload, download, browse & move all of your photos & videos to cloud storage & access them from anywhere. Dropbox offers 2GB of free storage space to all its users. Dropbox mobile app provides "Favorite" feature for offline reading. If you mark your photos & videos as "Favorite", then you can access those photos & videos even if you are not connected to Wi-Fi or cellular service.
Here are the steps to share Dropbox Video album with Others on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Tap or long press your video album which you want to share.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Share" button.
- Tap "Invite to folder" button.
- A pop up window opens up. Enter names or email addresses & message to invite people.
- Tap "arrow" button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Your video album will now be shared with your friends.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.