OneDrive (previously SkyDrive) is a online cloud storage solution that allows user to create, upload & sync files, photos, videos to cloud storage & access them from anywhere. Users can access OneDrive from their mobile phones or from a web browser on PC. It offers 7GB free storage space for new users & goes as high as 200GB for $100 per year.
Following are the steps to upload videos from iPad to SkyDrive:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have SkyDrive app installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Tap "File" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tab "Share" button at the top right corner of your screen.
5. Tap "Add a Photo or Video" button.
6. You will see 2 options "Take a Photo or Video" & "Choose Existing", select "Choose Existing".
7. Select videos (which you want to upload) from your camera roll.
8. You will see the message that it is uploading.
9. The message in the green bar indicates that all the videos from your iPad will now be safely uploaded to SkyDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”