Google Drive allows you to share your photos and videos with others. You can use iCloud Photo Sharing to share your photos and videos with others. To do so, you need an iCloud account i.e Apple ID, compatible device and iOS 7 or later version. Once you have updated your device, you can set up an iCloud account to turn ON iCloud Photo Sharing on your iPhone. To do so, go to "Settings" on your iPhone and tap "iCloud" and then tap "Photos" and then turn ON "iCloud Photo Sharing".
Here are the steps to Share Google Drive Photos with Others using iCloud Photo Sharing:
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "SmugMug App" on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photo which you want to backup.
- Tap "i" icon located in front of the photo.
- Select "Open In" option.
- Tap "iCloud Photo Sharing" icon.
- A "iCloud" window opens up.
- Enter "Shared Album" name and tap "Next" button.
- Add contacts to share your photo.
- Tap "Create" button.
- Enter the description to your photo and tap "Post" button.
- This is how you can share your photo with others using iCloud Photo Sharing on iPhone.
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.