Picasa is a popular photo organizing & photo sharing website which allows you to backup photos & videos to access them from any where on any smartphone, tablet or computer. If you have a Google account, you can directly access picasa. Picasa offer exciting features & tools that facilitate you to organize photos & videos. Picasa has a file importing and tracking feature to organize photos. It also offers many photo editing functions to edit your photos. It has other editing functions like color enhancement, cropping, red eye reduction etc. Picasa Web has a video upload limit. Uploading videos upto 15 minutes or less is free.
Following are the steps to Upload Photos from Computer to Picasa web (If you have signed up for Google+):
- Go to https://plus.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A pop-up window "Upload from computer" opens up.
- Click "Click to open the file browser".
- "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos which you wish to upload.
- Click "Add to album" button located at left corner of the window.
- Create new album or choose an existing album to save your videos.
- Click "Ok" or if you want upload more videos then click "Upload more" located at bottom right of the window.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Picasa web account.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.