Box is an online cloud storage service that allow users to upload, download, share and access files and folders through browser-based interface, mobile and desktop application. Box Inc. offers 3 types of accounts i.e Personal, Business and Enterprise. Box offers 10 GB of free storage space with 250 MB or 5GB file upload size limit for personal account. Uploading videos from your computer to your Box account is easy. In just few clicks you can easily save & backup videos to Box.
Here are the steps to upload videos from computer to Box:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "New..." button located at left side of the screen. Select "New Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your video album. Click "Okay" button. This is the folder where your videos will be uploaded.
- Click on the folder you created. You will see an empty folder at the moment. It is because you haven't uploaded anything here yet.
- To upload videos to this folder, click "Upload" button located left side of the screen. Select "Upload File" option.
- "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you want to upload.
- Once your files are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted with a message that says "Upload complete".
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Box account.