How to Delete Photos and Videos from Flickr Camera Roll?
Flickr has recently introduced the beta version of a new editing tool called "Camera Roll". It is designed to make editing and organizing process of your photos and videos much simpler. You can also delete your unwanted photos and videos from Flickr Camera Roll. If you are looking for a step by step process to delete Flickr Camera Roll photos and videos, read below.
Here are the steps to Delete Photos and Videos from Flickr Camera Roll on Computer:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Camera Roll" tab.
- You will see all your photos and videos by Date Taken.
- Click on the date from where you want to delete photos and videos.
- Click "Select All" tab.
- All your photos and videos will now be selected.
- A action window opens up.
- Click "Delete" icon.
- You will get message "You can not reverse this action. Are you sure you want to permanently delete all these photos?".
- Click "Delete" button to confirm it.
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.